Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Great article on Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan520, Jul 15, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,384
    Titan43, Titans Eternal and Johnnyrex high five this.
  2. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,736
    The biggest help for Locker will probably be the offensive line. According to PFF's grading system, Locker did exceptionally well against the blitz, but horrible when the line collapsed to a straight pass rush, compared to other quarterbacks. Hopefully, we have a line that can hold their own again.
    Titan43 and titan520 high five this.
  3. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,453
    I think Jake will be much better this year for many reasons. He will be injury free, a much better Offensive Line, more weapons at WR/TE/RB, and more importantly a better Defense and new coaching! If he can't get it done this year, I think it is the end of the road for him and 2 tone blue will be drafting a QB.
    LANGSTER, Titan43 and amy high five this.
  4. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $7,920
    What, in your opinion, would qualify as "getting it done"?

If it becomes clear Locker isn't cutting it, we will go to the backup and he will be benched ( 08,09). But I don't see a situation where Locker isn't a Titan next year.
  5. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,415
    Good article. I plan to send it to everyone who keeps bashing Locker that I know.

One thing I didn't understand is why when he showed the stats comparing Luck and Tannehill why he also didn't include RGIII and Wilson. His reasoning didn't make sense to me.
  6. BiscoPhan11 Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $267
    Racism.
  7. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,704
    The article states the one truth that way too people like to ignore; why, I don't know. QBs are only as good as the rest of the team. It is doubtful that an untalented front line, untalented defense, untalented receivers can make a QB even average, much less great. And we had all that last season. Then add the injuries and it's a wonder he did as well as he did. I think he is going to be a good QB and I also think we are going to the playoffs, regardless of the negative contingent on here pontificating otherwise.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,282
    So he lists Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Brady, and Brees. Then says Eli and Flacco have the same amount of Superbowls as the "elite" group mentioned before.

I quit reading then.
    757Titan and nbtoppers2 high five this.
  8. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,384
    and why
  9. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,384
    wait a second lol never mind. just did the math.