great article on pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Aug 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. jstanley1730

jstanley1730 Camp Fodder

i live in morgantown and am a huge wvu fan as well as titan fan. I have met Pac several times and seen him out he has always been all smiles and talks to everyone. You used to see all types of people around town with Pac man stuff on. He is definetly loved in morgantown. Except by that one bar owner, i think he was friends with the guy Pac beat up, the bar is a weird hippy bar but they have pool tables so I am sure Pac may have stopped by. I am really glad to see he is starting to turn things around and hope he continues. He is a special talent and if he stays on the right track he will live up to the hype.

3. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

Did anyone notice the poll on the front page of the tennessean about pac man, and basically if you think he will be a bust, a star, etc. The last option was do you think he will die young. What kind of poll option is that?

4. Like the headed for jail option, strange???:hmm:

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

those options could fit him

6. Scotty35

Scotty35 Guest

indeed it was a great article. Paul Pkhartzky did an awsome job with it. hopefully weh people read it they will cut him some slack. the dude is making a hell on an effort so far this season.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'm tired of hearing about Pacmans horrible childhood.

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

If you really know Pacman, you would know that the article was straight garbage!

No one in Pac's inner circle participated in the article.

9. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

How so Elf? I recognize that it's a reporter making his own interpretations, but overall trying to understand the guy...I mean, it's an effort, right?

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If he doesn't care to help us understand him, why should we bother?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar