great blog by kuharsky

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Feb 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Paul Kuharsky is completely right and put it better than any member of the media could put it. Sure, Maddog can go beserk and get through to some people, but it actually takes someone who KNOWS the titans and covers them to assess the situation the best. As fans, we look very hypocritical calling for his head now after we were cheering him on and wearing his jersey around town as well as the stadium. It's time you pick a side and stay there, don't jump ship when someone yells out fire. He's also right, that if we cut him, come October, no September already, we'll be pissing and moaning about getting shredded in the secondary. Also, what happened to innocent until proven guilty? Lets not forget Jermaine Dupuis and Nelly were there at that club. Their posse ain't exactly the most upright of citizens. These guys are also "thugs" and hang around "thugs" too.

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

"Lets not forget Jermaine Dupuis and Nelly were there at that club. Their posse ain't exactly the most upright of citizens. These guys are also "thugs" and hang around "thugs" too".
    The point exactly. Stop hanging with the thugs. If Nellys a thug, he gotta go! If Nelly hangs with thugs, Nelly gotta go. Why? Because it could cost (Pacman) millions!
    I like Pacmans play, he's good. But am I, or you, willing to except the same Oakland Raiders badboy image?

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Actually Nelly and JD aren't actually thugs or seen as thugs by the rest of the rap and music community. Nelly actually has no "street cred" from other rappers. He raps about good times and good parties. None of Nelly's raps are about street or thug life. JD is what is referred to as a "studio thug". He produces thugs and thug records but he's a music executive who is allegedly married to Janet Jackson.

The problem was that 2 worlds collided. You have people who have millions of dollars who were socializing with people who wanted that money and are willing to do anything to get it. What Pac has to do is make better social choices.

It sounds snobby, but I'm at a certain level in both my professional and personal life. I like to hang around females who have certain goals and befriend those type of girls. I have a professional healthcare license that I almost failed out of school for, stressed out for, cried hysterically for and just generally went through a lot of "feces" to finally pass and get. It's not the same as a muliti-million dollar contract, but it's my livlihood. This is what Pac's friends are trying to get through to him. He has a lot to lose and needs to hang out with people who recognize that. If you hang out with folks who have or feel that they have nothing to lose, you're going to end up with a lot of bull"feces" in your life. Actually, Pac has finally realized this and is taking serious steps to manage his life better.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Great blog..

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

heard that before.

believe it when i see it.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Amazing that he can stick NFL's top receivers like glue yet he was getting beat by players in the Big East. :rolleyes:

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, one td over a three year period is horrible...

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

are you adding to my point or not getting my sarcasm? I'll take it as an addition! :)

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

addition

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Gunny, he really realizes it. He didn't do anything wrong by going out to Vegas and partying at All Star weekend. Several other Titans' players were there, not to mention the other NFL players and celebrities in attendance. Pac's problem is the company he chooses to keep. As I stated about the female friends that I hang out with, I surround myself with people who have things going for themselves. I would run the risk of jeopardizing my professional license if I hung out with female thugs who go to bars and hit bouncers over the head with liquor bottles, etc. I don't need my name in the newspaper as being in drama.

Pac realizes that his entourage and their behavior causes serious backlash. None of Pac's past publicized incidents have been directly caused by him. I know someone will bring up the spitting incident, but he still says that he didn't spit on that girl and a court of law agreed with him. The girl said that she allegedly had a ziploc baggie of his spit and that turned out to not be true. The Murfreesboro incident, again, a situation that should never have escalated to the point that it did. The gas station shooting incident should never have even made the news.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar