Great Chuck Cecil article - got me pumped up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MJTitans, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20090807/SPORTS01/908070363/1027

Here's an excerpt:

Oh, yea. I'm ready to get the season on.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TNT1tan

TNT1tan Camp Fodder

I'm sure Finnegan has no problem with approach. I can't :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr:ing wait.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

woo hoo !!!!
    I'm ready to blitz rookie quarterbacks !!!

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. MadDog

MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

Oh :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: yeh! PAIN TRAIN should be played alot this year...

5. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

here comes the PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN TRAIN!!!! CHOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Hell yes. I get chills just reading that stuff, I sure hope that our entire squad buys into what Chuck is saying. People will FEAR THA D when they line up against us. ITS ALMOST HERE BOYS!!!! (and girls, Kimberly ;)... )

8. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Terry Tate: Office Linebacker has got to be some of the most f###in funny commercial series I've ever seen in my life. My sides split everytime I watch them and they never get old.

That said, it's time to beat up some offenses.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Cecil is a BAMF.

10. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Great article, Best line in that whole thing As secondary coach, he was known to head-butt players when they came off the field after a big play — often leaving Cecil bloodied. What a crazy mofo,Schwartz would never ever do that,he was to busy sending his messages with a highlighter and crayon to the players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar