Great Expectations? Who The Heck Are We?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Vince young was super clutch. We don't have anyone like that on this roster

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I'm sure there's some over rated mental cases somewhere on the roster.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

We are a 4-12 team, simple as that.

Deal with it.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Look like a well oil machine vs Carolina

Don't even bother showing up vs arguably the 2 worst teams in football roster wise. Jets will be the worst in the AFC - Bears worst in the NFC.

Yes it's preseason, yes staff doesn't want to show their hand too much, yes the Titans 'should' and 'will be improved'.

But this reeks of the same Titans philosophy of old. Play up to their opponents ability and play down to their opponents level.

Same old crap. Titans always play with our emotion. dramatic wins @ KC with last second FGs and wins vs Denver that give us hope and excitement.

Then last year go to a Chicago and try literally everything they can to lose - you all remember - ugliest win in a long time.

STOP playing up and down to the damn opposition - be consistent that's all I ask!!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

It concerned me during training camp the amount of picks or near picks we heard about. Yes, we improved our CBs, but not so much that the I was ok with so many picks/near picks.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. 615nick

615nick Starter

What does this mean?

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. 615nick

615nick Starter

Mm8, didn't look good at all. Also our pass d look terrible. But, honestly im not that concerned considering we have big players out and jackson isn't starting week one. We are in no way a sb contender right now, but this team is better than last year and i love all the position battles

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

are you sayin Robinson will be looking for a HC by Thanksgiving?

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

What? Just what?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Probably

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar