Great Link for 2008 FREE AGENTS

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

I'd gladly give up a body part if it meant we somehow signed Marion barber.

2. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Barber is restricted, which probably means a 1st or at the least a 2nd round pick. And there is no way Dallas would not give him the highest tender....unless it was all some way for them to draft McFadden who Jerry Jones has wet dreams about.

3. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

I know. Thats why i'd do it,because it would probably be impossible for anyone bar the Cowboys to sign him.

4. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

i was thinking since our gm was from seattle maybe we can get Trufant to play here. how sweet would it be to have him and finny as corners.

5. titans4life10

Now Trufant i dont mind either, he is proven and would make a great Db in our defense. This is all relying on Hope being healthy next year.

6. Kid Gloves

Kid Gloves Guest

I know it's nice to wish, but we'll get Marion Barber right after we sign Dallas Clark.

Speaking of Dallas, did everyone see this regarding Pacman?

Pacman: "Hopefully I can get out of Tennessee'

Direct link to video

Does he seriously think anyone else is going to want him either. I think that this guy is a serious head case.:clown:

If I were Fisher, I'd keep him on the practice squad until his contract expires just to piss him off!

7. titans4life10

Im starting to think myself that if Pacman isnt in jail soon, he will be in a straight jacket. Has anyone ever given him a mental examination?

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Randy Moss for start.. Unless the Pats lock him up, Heimerdinger might try to bring him in. Although its highly unlikely after the Pacman experience, but he's still on that list right?

David Petten might be able to lend his vet experience for a year or two, and I'm not too high on Bryant Johnson.. but Berrian should definitely be high on our list.

Although Berrian had to share yards with Muhsin Muhammad in 06, he's still young and a huge upgrade over most of our WRs, and might even become the next Mason for us under Heimerdinger.

None are superstars like you mentioned (other than Moss), but bringing in any of the mentioned would help drastically improve our offense and save our draft picks this offseason. We don't need a superstar yet, but are in desperate need of consistency.

9. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I'd love to see Jared Allen in two tone blue. That dude would be scary opposite KVB....

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I really doubt the Chief would allow Allen to walk.. but it would be an amazing upgrade for us.

And the timing couldn't be better since LaBoy and Odom are both free agents. Maybe we should re-sign Odom and let LaBoy test the market... and if we're lucky we can rotate KVB, Odom and Allen to keep them fresh.

If we can keep LaBoy for cheap, then we should definitely do so. He's proved to be an above average backup in Fisher's system.

If this happens, we'll be set for a next few years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar