Great Link for 2008 FREE AGENTS

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Their not even close in negotiation on a new contract so it looks like he'll be franchised. Maybe next year he's ours.:yes:

2. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Looks like were gonna find out how good Turner really is. Or not LT's gone back in.

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I like Drew Carter of Carolina. He's big and fast but he's also raw and always banged up. Still, I think he would be worth a flyer.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

What would be the trade value for Odom?

The Bear's D-Line is crap right? I for one don't think we should pay him more than 4 or 4.5 mil which is highly unlikely, so maybe we should look into possibly trading Odom to the Bears for Berrian, and try to get a late draft pick too.

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

A sign and trade for one player is hard enough, but for two it would be almost impossible. Besides, the Bears' DEs played pretty well this year.

6. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

It wouldn't be too bad to see Julius Jones at a low price and maybe one of the wr's that isn't getting hurt.

7. MttyTitan

MttyTitan Guest

Anyone thinks keith traylor would be a boost beside AH

8. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

He's what 37-38? How much does he have left in the tank? I can't say as I watched too many dolphin's games last few years but I can't see him being anything other than depth and even then that may be pushing it.

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i actually agree....he has gone through serious injures though so it is a gamble...i was really wanting kc's allen but they franchised him and it seems as though they will try to work out a long term deal...i remember i read that he wants to sty in kansis in some article...and kearse in my opinion is a good option....him comin could allow us to focus a high draft pick on a WR than next year focusing on DE.

10. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar