Great New York Times article re: Vince Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Go Down, Moses, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

the other great Headline I saw today on Cold Pizza was
    "VINCE: YOUNG NO MORE"

2. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Young said he had no answer to the Giants’ coverages in the secondary when the Titans tried to pass earlier in the game. He came to the sidelines several times befuddled by the coverages and asked Kerry Collins, a veteran and former Giants quarterback, what the Giants were doing to confuse things, but Collins did not have an answer.

Heh, why am I not surprised?

3. Toly, I also thought that was humorous.

I loved the quote by Bo Scaife, too.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

We have to keep rolling. Indy, come on over...

5. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

To pick a nit, Texas trailed OSO 35-7, not 35-0. Scaife caught a TD as the 1st half expired to make it 35-14. Once Texas scored to open the 2nd half, everyone in the stadium knew for certain who would win. It ended up being a blowout. Just one of so many moments. I can't think of anyone else who could keep his team in that game and believing they can win. When Texas was down by 12 in the Rose Bowl, the team had been in that situation so many times, it was nothing new.

6. so true, most of the texas wins last year were come from behind

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I'd rather Vince learn how to get an early lead, and hold it.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Agreed.

But, it's comforting to know that he can bring a team back this early in his career.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar