Green signs with Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigRob, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRob

BigRob Guest

Ahman Green has signed with the Texans. Per Adam Schefter of NFL.com

www.nfl.com

Hopefully that gives us a little better chance to re-sign Henry, but I have a feeling he is going to sign with the Broncos.

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Once again, why would Henry come back when we screwed him out of his money

3. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

So I guess either Ron Dayne isn't returning or Dom Davis is still hurting in Houston. Something has got to give with all those RBs.

4. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Dom Williams (formerly Davis) will be cut. His career is most likely over. This is a good signing for the Texans who now could be going with a backfield of Green and Dayne. This might free up the #8 pick for Levi Brown and then we could go Kolb in the 2nd. If we do this it could give us our QB of the future, a starting O-lineman and a heck of a backfield

Then in 08 we draft RB or WR in the first.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Isn't Dayne a Free Agent?

6. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I didn't remember that, but it looks like you are right Gunny.

Took me a while to remember this link.

http://draftdaddy.com/prospects/freeagent.cfm#2

It list and ranks the FAs at each position.

At least according to them we have signed the #1 FA running back and re-signed the #5 FA O-lineman.

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Jeez i knew his knee injury was serious, but i didn't know it was that bad...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's a shame for Dom Williams although good for Tennessee cos he always players well against us.

9. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Too bad you're team will continue to be mediocre with Carr at the helm.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

They could have - vomits - Peyton Manning at the helm. Doesn't matter when you can't protect him. Carr does decent for what he's working with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar