Green signs with Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigRob, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

FlamingSparrow please post a link where I have ever blamed a Texans loss on an individual player. If you can not find one please just remember this time along with all the others that you misrepresented the truth.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not even Kris Brown?

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Typical. Do not want to address Greens short coming huh? Are you denying the fact that he holds the ball in one arm exclusively or the fact that he is fumble prone? No I guess not you accept those as truths.

4. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I have not studied the man. He MAY do exactly as you say. I did not deny that. I denied trashing my own teams players. Now get back on the porch with the rest of the puppies flammer before you get ran over. Or at least try paying attention.

5. Blazing Arrow

I figured since you ignored portions of my post as you typically do and only went to a smack reply I would do the same. Still I was able to keep it to football where you goto:

What exactly does that even mean? Do you even know?

Anyhow ... you should look into it. When the weather gets bad the ball is like a wet fish to Green.

6. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I figured since you ignored portions of my post as you typically do and only went to a smack reply I would do the same. Still I was able to keep it to football where you goto:

You stated a falsehood and thus started your little flaming session by calling ME out. So once again. You go whimpering back onto the porch with the other mutts.

Why don't you go back to pointing out misspelled words. That is more your level of smack.

7. Blazing Arrow

My bad I figured that the Texans had only one fan, you, or I would have said "Texans Fans".

Misspelled words? You are totally off the deep end now. But I know you are not dense enough to think that me pointing out another posters comment is correcting your spelling.

I love the personal attacks too. :rolleyes:

When in doubt and you have no comment about football just resort to some vague personal attack to make yourself look more like a :clown:

Still no comment on Green I see ..... but then again I would be surprised if you knew the team he was on prior to this run at mediocrity.

8. Overalls

Overalls Starter

What ever puppy boy. How about this. Your teams starting RB last season has had 28 fumbles in six season to avg 4.6 per season. He has a career total of 1321 attemps to give him an avg. of 47 carries per fumble. Of course I guess you have been dogging him for all his fumbles haven't you.

Now our new RB has fumbled 37 times in 9 years for a 4.1 avg. per season. He has a career total of 1821 attemps for an avg of 49 carries per fumble.

so sure I wish he wouldn't fumble as much, but heck he is still better than the RB that most Titans fans were sorry to see leave.

But hey Y'all have the doper back up from USC that had 244 yards last season with 0 TDs.:ha:

9. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

smack talk from a teams fan that has never even managed 8 wins in a season...good stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar