Green signs with Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BigRob, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

This could be it's own thread...
    [​IMG]

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

over five years, that's just an average of about 245 per year, I guess that's good for a white QB, but when your o-line doesn't give you time to find recievers, what else can you do?

3. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Why did you go all racist?

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

First of all, I am white, second, aside from Elway name a white QB known for his running (and even Elway only broke 260 yards once)

and I like how that's the point you chose to attack, not denying that your QB is running for his life every other play

5. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

I remember Steve Young running a fairly good bit. But he actually won some games. :)

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Fran Tarkenton

7. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

he averaged about 280 rushing yards per season in the NFL, but Elway's stats really don't show him as the runner I remembered (he averaged about 210 per season and as I already said only broke 260 once) so my original point that an average of just under 250 per season is pretty good for a white QB still stands, sorry if that seems racist to anyone, but when I have stats to back it up I don't see it as that.

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

204 yards per season, since that's in a fourteen game season it's about 15 yards per game or around 240 yards in a 16 game season

9. Texas_Titan_1

Texas_Titan_1 Camp Fodder

I'm sure you haven't posted blaming a loss on one player, but thats only because you can't. every loss the texans have had has been a total team effort. It was not that you could not blame it on one person, it was cause you could not narrow it down to one person. aside from a few players, the entire team just plain stinks. :moon:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar