Greene flagged for ‘talking trash’

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Greene made an excellent run but failed to be professional. Titanup1982 I completely agree with you, he was in no position to be talking trash and Greene needs to learn to get back in the huddle. We have no discipline on this team and that is why we always get flagged for these calls. This league calls taunting all the time and unsportsman like conduct penalties a lot, players need to learn to be disciplined and that falls on the HC which in our case is a DOPE

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

sh** he almost cost the team a first down too! That would have really irked me, at that point you bench the pri**. Any player that acts that selfish to cost a team a first down can join kenny britt handing water to players imo.

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

All I know is that if this was CJ, people on here would be going bezerk calling for his head!

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

See, I don't think that is "talking trash" or in any way unsportsmanlike. I think he was just trying to pump up himself and the team.

Kendall Wright jabs at the other team's bench on every catch on that side of the field. Nate does it every catch. McCarthy stood over the guy that he hit and celebrate. I don't think it was intentional, but it was basically a taunt.

Stupid call, IMO.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Lets keep an eye on Sherman tonight, see if they call anything from him.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Maybe he said the N word.

Pretty soon the NFL won't allow hits, derogatory name calling, or yelling.

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

What are you talking about? Be specific please.

Night?
    Niger?
    Nightingale?
    Nighthawk?
    Nigh?
    Nigeria?

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Nigel

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

They won't. I saw at least 5 guys make a play, get up yapping and clapping, and bump helmets or chests with the other guy in the late gams. If no one shoves the other guy, that doesn't get a call 999 out of 1000 times.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar