Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Greene sore but walking

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 9, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Titans Insider Titans News

Titans Mike Munchak sounded cautiously optimistic about the chances of running back Shonn Greene – who injured his knee Sunday – playing this week in Houston.

“He’s a little sore today, but he’s walking pretty good,” Munchak said. “It’s just a matter of seeing how the next 48 hours are for him, as far as how quickly he’ll be able to run and feel good. But it’s good he’s up and going.”

Tackle David Stewart, who played with a calf strain on Sunday, will likely miss practices on Wednesday and Thursday, but should be available for the Houston game.

Rookie linebacker Zaviar Gooden, who missed all four preseason games with an ankle injury, is expected to return to practice on Wednesday. He was one of the Titans’ two third-round draft picks in April.

“It’s good to have him back and we’ll see how he progresses,” Munchak said. “He’ll probably run some scout team and do individual drills.”

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News

Source: Titans Insider
  2. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    That's what she said.

Sorry. Couldn't resist. I have a new baby, so I'm a little uhhuh.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,655
    If Stewart is not ready...they better have Otto ready to go. Watt will eat his lunch.

And he will respond with some stupid penalty.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,354
    I could be wrong, but I believe Watt only plays the right side of the D-Line, so he'd never see Stewart if Im right about that.
  4. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,883
    God I hope you're right. However putting Watt on an injured player is an adjustment i'm sure they could easily make.
  5. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    Nope, JJ plays everywhere on that line, everywhere.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,354
    I just realized that when they were showing JJ Watt highlights