Greeting from a Jets fan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jetsfan115, Sep 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jetsfan115

jetsfan115 Camp Fodder

Hi Guys,

i'm not here to troll or be a jerk, Just here to talk some football with the opposing teams fans.

With that said i think you guys are alot better then your record. 2 weeks records doesn't show the bad teams from the strong teams. i still expect you guys to win 9 or 10 games. Your defense is mising haynesworth and it shows but you still have a good squad. Plus chirs johnson is a beast. If you guys wanna win this game though your going to have to control the ball and force sanchez into some turnovers.

my prediction Jets 17 titans 6

now feel free to trash me lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

The jets are a good team. Great defense with a stady QB. Hopefully sunday we make your QB show he is a rookie. I do expect for CJ to find some holes but if not then were screwed. I say Titans 23 Jets 14. Good Game Though

3. jetsfan115

jetsfan115 Camp Fodder

It will be a good game, but remember the jets faced 2 explosive offenses and haven't allowed an offensive TD. i don't think the titans have any chance to score 2 TDs on offense. if they do score that much it will be pick 6's or special teams TDs

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I think we will be able to run the ball fairly well. All our tds will be on runs probably.

5. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

You really think our offense is that bad?

The Texans flat out laid an egg against you guys. Your squad played great D that game though.

I would not call the Patriots offense explosive, especially without Welker, with a still skittish Tom Brady, and with an average running game.

6. jetsfan115

jetsfan115 Camp Fodder

They didn't lay an egg. we made schaub look horrible. and if schaub and brady can't figure out what were doing on defense how will collins? Remember collins throws alot of picks against ryan defenses. its tough to figure out and you guys are thin at WR

its possible but i don't think you'll move the ball as easily as you think. the jets have the #1 defense in the NFL in yards and points and we played 2 ighpower offenses. you guys are a run and defense team. not an explosive offense like the texans and pats

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Football isn't about winning for your team, it's about making the other guys lose for theirs.

8. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

George Patton? Is that you?

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Welcome Jetsfan.

You definitely make some good points. Your D indeed looks great. Sanchez is playing solid. But there are two comments I want to respond to:

You brought up how you guys shut down Brady and Schaub. Can't argue with that (Collins certainly won't be the best QB you've seen this season :lol: ). But what about the other aspect of offense... the run game. Chris Johnson is a far better RB than the Jets D has seen so far. And we have a very good line in front of him.

I wouldn't say thin is the right word to describe our WR group. Sure we lack that bonafide superstar at the position but we have 3 guys who are very solid and capable of getting the job done IMO.

Can't wait for the game!

10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

We don't lack wrs, we lack a explosive QB who can extend plays. Our WRs are fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar