Greeting from a Jets fan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jetsfan115, Sep 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jetsfan115

jetsfan115 Camp Fodder

Hi and thanks for the hospitality, i've been on other fan boards and usually if your a fan of another team you get jumped on for no reason. But you guys are really cool

in response i said chris johnson is a beast. But he is the only one on your offense to scare me. gage, britt, and Washington aren''t much to worry about. plus we have revis who shut down andre johnson and randy moss (2 top 5 WRs) so were gonnna stack the box. i can see CJ ripping off a big run for a TD he might be the fastest RB in the NFL but doing it twice will be tough. don't forget the jets have 3 pro bowl caliber players in the middle in scott, jenkins, and harris. if he does its gonna have to come on sweeps and tosses outside hwere he can use his speed cause gholston sucks for us and he is our liability on defense right now.

se my response above. i don't think your WRs suck, but face it both teams WRs aren't that good. we both rank in the bottom 7 of the league as far as receiving groups go. I really like britt though and i think he'll be really good in a few years, but most rookie WRs don't fare well. and i never liked gage or washington when he was with pitt. oh and i hate stone hands j-mac. is he still with you? i can't believe we gave you a 2nd rounder for that bum years ago lol

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

gage is good, Nate and Britt has only played 2 games for us. we could have a superstar in Britt but we are a run first team it could take a couple of season to really unveil Britt. Saying we dont have great WR's is premature.

Jets will be focused on CJ all day, don't be surprised if we have a good day through the air. Jets fans may be cursing our WR's at the end of the day instead of saying he dont have any.

3. jetsfan115

jetsfan115 Camp Fodder

once again i'm not saying you don't have any. and i like britts potential. but wahsington was never much in pittsburg. gage hans't proven anything either. plus we have revis who will shut down whoever he is guarding. he shut down moss and AJ and both are top 5 WRs

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Tennessee 43 J-E-T-S 000

5. jessestylex

Revis cannot guard them all, I look for Jared Cook to have a good game. he is a mismatch for any of your guys.

6. jetsfan115

jetsfan115 Camp Fodder

very true and your lucky our #2 and #3 CBs are out but collins is bad under pressure and we bring it. if you win it will be on the legs of CJ and on the defense creating turnovers. you guys need to rattle sanchez to win this game

7. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

imo, you are over-extrapolating based on two games. Just because you haven't given up an offensive TD means you won't give up a couple in several games. You have a good D and at the end of the season will probably average giving up 15-18pts a game... (top 10 D). But that means some games you'll give up 2-3 TDs. Some of the stats is due to the D, some due to the good pressure, and some due to luck...

Same philosophy/thought process if since Cleveland has scored 1 offensive TD in the last 8 games means that you still think they are more than capable of scoring a TD...

And I have the Jets D on Fantasy Football..

8. jessestylex

dunno, i'm still thinking CJ wont be a big factor in this one. I think if we win it'll be through the air. we will see.

9. jetsfan115

jetsfan115 Camp Fodder

I know, to think we will never let up a TD is stupid. we will and we'll have bad games. but i'm just saying its alot more likely to happen next week when we play the saints with drew brees then to happen to collins. I just don't think your pass game will be good against us. If you guys wanna win it will happen cause of CJ and the defense. same can be said with us. if we want to win we will have to have a good game by the RBs and the D, sanchez might look good but he is still a rookie and i don't want to rely on him to win us the game

your entilited to your opinion.

i think we all can agree that sunday can't come fats enough huh

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

J-e-t- suck-suck-suck-suck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar