Greg Hardy Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanthakur, Mar 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

we need to get to the red zone first :) I like him as well but not over White or Cooper...there are other big WR's in mid rounds I'd look at.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Pretty much a play well and earn your money deal.

Dallas got a steal.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Hardy was going to go to a 4-3 team with a "show me" deal. I doubt he even considered a 3-4 team (or if one really considered him).

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Seattle and Tampa both shift in and out of 3-4 4-3 so hard to be sure since Hardy has played OLB for Carolina.

But you could be right, 4-3 DE is the most fun position on defense, and he could get paid a ton of money while doing it.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

it was not during sex. he was choking her while threatening to kill her.

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Brother go back and read the whole conversation.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Titanomachy

Titanomachy Camp Fodder

Yea, Dallas really made out like a bandit with this deal, he is basically paid by the game with no signing bonus and no guaranteed money.

8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Damn very glad we didn't sign him to a prove it deal now.

9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Bad news for Dallas is they don't have him for 10 games. Good news is that they don't pay him for 10 games.

Not surprised, and glad it is them instead of us. Welcome to the new world of punishment in the NFL. This is why I am reluctant to jump on bandwagons for players with past issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar