Greg Olsen

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'm relieved that we avoided temptation and went defense on our first pick, but i was somewhat hoping we would draft the next 'potential' shockey regardless of the TEs we already have on our roster..

could you imagine the short field weapons we would have if we had drafted olsen..

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gIb99s3gM_Y"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gIb99s3gM_Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>​

Am i the only one who wanted this kid starting in a Titans uniform?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i know i didnt.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

why would we want greg olsen?

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Troupe has one more season to prove something or TE may be high pick in '08.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

why? uummm... :rolleyes: maybe because we don't have Tom Brady as QB and bringing in someone to float 10 yds away from him ready to make a catch would be nice. :suspect:

6. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

TJ's totally right. Troupe hasn't shown enough and if he doesn't this year it could be a top selection next year. He would've been a good pick for us, IMO. Could be a Shockey in our system and fill a need at the recieving end. Would've been better than selecting a WR. Also, did you see his hands? Someone like that would be our next Wycheck for Vince.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Apparently the front page of the paper in Chicago today was about his rap lyrics... they didn't test those at the combine.

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Really, great TE's can be found (and often are) at any point in the draft. It is often said that the best TE's are playing in the NBA. I would agree with that. No need to ever use a high pick on one unless there is a Vernon Davis type prospect available.

9. Its well known that TE's are an easier target for a QB to throw to, and as Pitbull said we don't have a Brady or a Manning at QB, no offense to Vince...

10. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

you just want to get taken to the 7th floor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar