Gregg Williams joining Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

And niether had to do with D. Our O screwed up 2000. Blame Eddie George butter fingers and in 99 we got lucky on special teams.

Our D could not stop buffalo in that game I mean my god come on.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I don't like Williams' much, he's too aggressive all the time, it's fine for the Saints because if they give up a quick TD their O can normally hold it down...But the Rams?

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

well, Steven Jackson's days are numbered

4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yea that 219 yards of offense and 16 points was brutal.

This was a good hire.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Don't blame Eddie and the offense. Blame our horrendously conservative play calling. Blame Fisher for not believing in McNair enough to let him throw the ball more. Lastly, blame the Ravens for being evil, lucky pieces of **** and for Ray Lewis getting away with murder.

I was just watching the BS Ravens 2000 road to the Super Bowl on NFL Network. I would've turned it off, but I was at a sports bar. All I see are highlights from our three games against the Ravens that year. Lost my appetite when I saw the highlights from the playoff game and heard the Ravens claiming we stole their playbook and cheated. Go **** yourselves, Baltimore.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I read on twitter today that Fisher is interviewing Hue Jackson for the OC position. I thought he hired Schottenheimer.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Saw that as well. I guess the Schottenheimer hire wasn't official. I would prefer Jackson.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Jeff Fisher probably showed Schottenheimer his 3 play playbook and Marty said no thanks.

What OC would want to work under Fisher? Career suicide.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Les Steckel
    he's going for the paradox effect

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar