Gregg Williams returning as Titans DC?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

The Titans have shown in the past what looked like taking the cheap way out. But lately seem to at least explore the possibility. I think a big part of the problem is they have bad luck or incapable of identifying talent.
    There are starters on this team that would be a joke and travesty to certain other NFL teams.

There should be a way to hire players and penalize them for poor performance.Unions have handcuffed the way these folks are payed.

I know you could use incentives, but it would take good luck to talk an agent into signing a contract that payed only for performance.

I know there is a lot more to contracts and players, I just want to gripe tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar