Griffin Could Possibly Play Multiple Positions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: On Thursday, Titans Coach Jeff Fisher said first-round draft pick Michael Griffin is in great shape and is getting better every day. "In our opinion he was one of the top safeties in the draft and one of the top defensive players in the draft," said Fisher. "That is because the way he plays. He’s very strong, quick and explosive. That’s only going to help him at that position." Fisher feels he could eventually be moved around to a number of DB positions though will focus on keeping him at CB as he learns the defense. "We’re going to let him settle in and learn the concepts and learn the defense. Then yes he could be moved around," Fisher said. "Like we said after the draft from corner, nickel back, safety or wherever we need him."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

then put him at safety!

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I couldn't agree more with you bigtitan I've been saying that since the day they said he would play CB.

4. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

safety please! lamont needs to go he too slow and gives up alot of big plays. as long as he starts i fine with it

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Safety is the safest place to put him.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

IF YOU WANTED A CORNER, YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN ONE. Man, I'm going to lose my mind with these guys. Wtf.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

problem is Griffin was the best defensive player there, im telling you agian, like i said it when we drafted him, he will fill in for pacman, then he will move to safety and fill in for lamont...

8. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

Don't know too many star utility men in the NFL.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Troy Brown, one of the best when he played.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar