Griffin gets into b***h fight with teammate!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

During today's practice, in the bubble. Griff got into a cussing fight with Woods. He had to be restrained, his teammates lauged at him. Eventually, Coach Fisher had enough and yelled at them like the children they are.

Griff continued to mumble at Wood in an effort to get the last word in.

2. Valis

Valis Guest

Woods? Who? :p

3. The Mrs

Levar Woods LB. It was a ST incident.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

cut him now, he's no better than that punk pacman

:sarcasm: although it wouldn't shock me to see someone write that and mean it.

5. The Mrs

This is NOT a rumor. And it BETTER NOT get moved back to the general population AFTER the story is confirmed by one of the local newspapers! I'm officially M.A.H.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:yes:
    that's just how it works. to be in the talk and news forum it just has to have a link. why do you take it so personally? we have a special forum right here for un-confirmed reports... if your report becomes news then we have a Titans Talk thread.

7. The Mrs

Because I confirmed it by posting the thread. Hmph, from here on out, no more nuggets from Elfin!

8. Titanics

Titanics Guest

Just don't take those nuggets in your avatar away from us elfin!

I like Michael Griffin, I do. I'll like him a lot better after he plays in his 1st NFL game. The guy is young and energetic. The fact that Fisher let it go on for a while before stepping in and getting them back on track makes me believe it's not a big deal.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Alright... confirm it by getting a job at a newspaper, write the story and publish it under your real journalistic name. Elf, I can say almost anything I please here... but that doesn't make it news. We love you... honestly... most us adore you and love your "nuggets" and your insight into Ebonics and hip-hop culture... you taught me what "make it rain" meant... as well as "jump-off"... I'm a little blacker for having read your posts... but here's the thing... it's not just you... If Bongo came with the same story... it would end up here in the rumor mill just the same without the link to a news outlet...

let's make an analogy...

When you go to a club... there is a dress code to be there. No "timbs" (another word I learned from you)... okay.. the boys have to wear collar shirts... that's the way it is when it comes to talking about happenings on the Titans in the news and talk forums... unless you are talking football schematics... i.e. play pass vs. rush...... if it's a news worthy item... being a member of the forum is not credentials enough... People visit to talk about what is in the news... I have no doubts that your report will surface somewhere in a media outlet. And once it does... post a link to it and BAM! (just like Madden says) it's moved back. It's the same for everyone.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Not that I don't believe you but you do understand anyone can come in here and say just about anything at any time. Thus, the rumor mill was born.

As much as I'd hate for you to stop "spouting your nuggets", that's a risk we'll have to accept.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar