Griffin out!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

you also feel Griffin was a solid contribute for 9 years, so, its safe to say, a trained monkey could probably formulate a better opinion. You think there is 0% chance we draft him. My kid thinks its a great idea to eat chocolate 24/7. It must suck to be known now and forever as "the guy relentlessly defending Michelle Griffin."

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

You should add in about 10 percent bernie.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Why?

Hillary and Trump are the same person, that's why it works.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Plus I think the world would explode if Sanders and Trump had to merge hair....

5. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

It is sad the reaction that adults have when someone has a different opinion than theirs.
    I have said he has declined, cutting him was the right move, we will easily up grade at the position for less money...I guess you missed all that.
    What I don't understand is calling him childish names and laughing at him to leave.
    He was not an embarrassment to the team off the field, he made the pro bowl twice, played out of this normal position alot, franchise leader in tackles at the position, lead the team in tackles this year (although overall a bad year for him), returned to games after being injuries and for all accounts seems to be a respectable stand up guy, who gave a heart felt goodbye after being cut.

See I don't sit on the internet talk board and say things that I would not say in person. If I were looking at Michael Griffin in the face right now, I would thank him for his contributions to the team and wish him well in the future. If a bunch off big talking idiots that will never achieve a single tackle in the NFL, think I'm stupid for doing so and will forever know me as the guy that relentlessly defended Michael Griffin then so be it. Football fans root for criminals, men who beat their ladies, rob people, sleep with women who are not their wives and do all sorts of things. There is nothing wrong with thanking a guy who gave nine years to a franchise, seemingly doing things the right way and wishing him well in the future. Him not playing at a pro bowl level every year does very little in determining my judgement of him as a person. Forgive me, but I don't think I'm the one with the issue here.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  6. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Thanks Griff for all the good times, unfortunately there were sour times as well. I'll never forget the day at training camp when you autographed my #33 jersey. That was a cool day. We've given you grief, and lots of it. However you stayed a class act and had some really good years. But now it's time we turned the page. On to (your )and (our) next chapter. Good luck ;).

7. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Oh and BTW, "Hillatrump" is one UUUUUGLY mofo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar