Griffin should start at free safety...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

That gave me shivers.

2. CMCKid

CMCKid Guest

Why did it give you shivers?

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Because that would be one hell of a secondary. With the way our D-Line has been playing, that could push us to the number one defense in the league.

4. CMCKid

CMCKid Guest

Agreed. Our already excelllent linebacker corp. with that defensive line and secondary would be unstoppable.
    Absolutely unstoppable.

5. zackmann

zackmann Guest

my guess is that Griffin will only play Saftey when we are ahead in the 4th quarter, trying to protect a lead and not allow the deep bomb....

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

As of now, Griff has shown to be a weapon on special teams. Everyone knew he would be excellent on ST, but I wonder why Fisher tryed to turn him into a CB and literally insisited upon it. Why did he change his mind now.. Whats going on in that stubborn skull? :irked:

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

To work on his cover-skills? - Everybody know Griffin is a hardhitter, but how well is his cover-skills really?
    I'm pretty sure Fisher wanted to test if it was a Roy Williams guy or a real safety he had drafted. Plus, it helped on the competition at the CB spot. I had nightmares about how horrible our CB could be, but they have been a pleasant surprise.

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I agree with the testing his cover skills and I think it was also to improve them as well as teaching him another position in case of injury.

But I disagree with our corners being a pleasent suprise because Harper can't cover past 15 yards but Finny is very good.

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Griff is gonna play some S this Sunday.

10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i wish he'd just start.....he been lookin too good to be sitting there on the sidelines for most of the game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar