Griffin to FS?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sledge, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

:werd:

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I say you have Oxygen WAY underrated

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

funny, when you need to see more than one game of griffin you agree, but when you have seen lamont's "GREAT" preseason games (3 total tackles and a reynaldo pick) he needs to start no matter how bad he has been in the last 48 real games.

seems like you struggle with consistency as much as lamont....

4. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

You can already tell that he has made great strides....just look at the 1st preseason game to the 2nd.

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I'm just so confused that we would either keep one of our easily starting CBs on the bench or our 1st round pick on the bench. I'd rather see Griffin over thompson anyday.

[Side Note: How is a rookie ever a "short term solution"? :eh?:]

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

When did he have a reynaldo pick in the preseason? :eh?: R.Hill hasn't played a down yet this preseason...

And i mourn the loss of the Titans' FS position if Thompson is the best thing we have. [though obviously Griffin is better. just at the wrong position.]

7. Dr.Awkward

Dr.Awkward Camp Fodder

Why does this topic keep getting brought up. It's already been clearly established that Griff is not moving to safety anytime soon. We all know that everyone wants Griff at safety, but it's simply not going to happen. Let's talk about something else :)

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

That sig above me is absolutely hilarious. Vince is getting him some

9. Some juggular.

10. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Funny, though... fairly gross, would be photoshopping a knife into Vy's hand. lmao. tough negotiations to get the ball back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar