Griffin to FS?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sledge, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

we never fight

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

+15 points to me for following this odd trend

3. smili

smili Starter

Agree...

Oxygen >>> Monkey Feces

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yes I'm saying has a chance but not a good one.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

lol

6. VY104Prez

VY104Prez Guest

Griffin at FS, Finnegan at CB?

Why doesn't the coaching staff just put more talent on the field and put Griffin at safety and keep Finnegan at CB. Does Fisher have a man crush on Lamont Thompson or something?

Hope at SS
    Griffin at FS
    Harper at CB
    Finnegan at CB

That's what the secondary should look like?

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

You would think in preseason we would at least see some of Griffin there, but maybe his plate is full trying to learn CB. Personally, for once we seem to have enough corners, but need a really good safety to compliment Hope.

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I think that's what Reinfeldt had in mind too when he drafted him at FS. obviously he doesn't say where each player goes though, so his idea was sorta trashed. With those two on the field, it'd be hell on earth. I'd rather see Harper at CB#2 so we can have a really strong left side, then when they pass to Harper, Griff might be able to go up and snatch the ball [like the ballhawk he is]

I'm sorry to say it but ballhawks shouldn't cover IMO.

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Agreed, for now anyway. I'm not sold on Harper. As crazy as it sounds, I would like to see King get some time with the first team. It would be kind of crazy to bring in two solid veteran corners and have them lose their positions to younger more inexperienced guys, but best man for the job, right??? Otherwise, I wouldn't mind seeing this:
    Hope SS
    Lowry FS
    Finnegan CB
    Harper\King CB
    King\Griffin Nickel\Dime

10. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I'd rather see Herndon on first team alongside Griffin. Test them both out. Harper has really left a bad taste in my mouth. Griffin plays FS. yet he's still at CB. Finnegan has shown he is more than capable of taking the job from Reynaldo even. Unless Rey comes back tomorrow or next week and shows he's good, we need to give Finny the job. Herndon will likely leave. I'd rather keep King than Herndon. He's younger and he's had a better preseason. They're equal right now, but King can still improve. Herndon? Not so much. Reynaldo Hill has become odd man out. Finnegan has more value at the moment than Hill IMO considering his return skills over Rey's. Griffin is doing fine but i want a ballhawk FS over a struggling FS turned CB. If Griffin is on first team then i think Finnegan should be too. [ tomorrow.] There is too much talent to not have all of them on the field. Hope is an absolute stud at SS, Griffin at FS, Finnegan at CB1 and Hill at CB2. [He's a good CB. just had those damned injuries last year.] Harper can be traded or something. Herndon can be at Dime and King at nickel. or the other way around. whichever fits better on the last two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar