Grizzly/Polar Bear found.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PhiSlammaJamma, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Bull. This is the real deal.
    Don't mean to steal your thunder
    but thanks for saving me the trouble of starting my own thread.
    I ran from Break.com to post this.

<embed SRC="http://clip.break.com/dnet/media/content/bearfight55.wmv" WIDTH="400" HEIGHT="320" AUTOPLAY="true" ></embed><br><a href="http://www.break.com?e=1" target="_blank">As seen on Break.com</a>

da bears!:lol:

3. That was great...

4. PhiSlammaJamma

unbelievable to see that rare footage of uncanned salmon. Just wow.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/environment/archives/103428.asp

grizlar...
    that sounds like a new obsession for Napoleon Dynamite.

[​IMG]

not the average bear... that's for sure. It's a shame we weren't able to learn more about them before the current age of extinction was before us. Government figures say that species are becoming less endagered but it's not entirely true at all. I don't really like zoos a whole lot. At least not primates in zoos... although I love primates. I do realize bears are not monkeys but my point is... I think it's a neat story and worth thoughtful comment.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

You have to wonder what was going through the males mind at conception. It was probably pretty funny. And I think for science, we need to know if it was the Polar bear that got taken or the Grizzly.

What we did find out pretty fast, was that evolution tried and failed, as evidenced by the dead grizlar, lol. He didn't make it very long.

7. Stephen Colbert will go nuts...

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I love his show.

9. I didn't think it was that great early on, but I think it's damned funny now.

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Colbert is hilarious, but I think his humor has to grow on you a little bit. If you are a fan of his and you haven't seen the Comedy Central series "Strangers With Candy" you've got to check it out. I think you can still get it on DVD from Comedy Central's website.
    Colbert played a gay, but in the closet, school teacher. The show starred Amy Sedaris, sister of author David Sedaris (I think his books are hilarious also). Amy played a former prostitute who, after several stints in jail, decided to go back to high school.
    The humor was rude, crude and seriously politically incorrect. No one was off limits. They made fun of homosexuals, native americans, wasps and even the mentally challenged. Each show was supposed to teach a lesson, patterned after the old ABC After School Specials, but the lesson on Strangers was always twisted and wrong. It was terrible fun.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar