Gruden's Camp Series

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

The mental chamber...

That's deep ****

3. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

Jake Locker seems to be the best out of those interviews.

Newton could be the next Jamarcus Russel or Michael Vick. High risk, high reward. But not worth the risk IMO.

I think Gabbert probably edges out Mallet, but only slightly. I don't think either of them will be great. Good maybe, but not great.

I think Locker will be the best out of all those.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I really really like Mallett after watching, he's a gym rat.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

How many superbowls has Vick won? Might as well keep VY if you get sCam newton

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Why anyone wants Mallett is beyond me, but if you like him, you like him. I just can't see him getting away from anyone in the NFL as slow as he is. He's goofy and slow as molasses.

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

sCam Newton would do good under Fisher. Fisher only has 3 offensive plays and sCam can't read a playbook so it works out perfectly.

8. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I'd keep VY before ever wanting Newton!

I think he will be a bust, but until he's been in the league for a few seasons, it's impossible to tell.

9. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

So is Peyton Manning.

But I agree, I just don't think Mallett will ever be a great QB. He'll probably start somewhere for a few years and then be a career back up like Carr.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

There is no comparison that can be made between Cam Newton and Michael Vick. They are completely different types of players.
    Vick played in a different style of offense at Va Tech.

Vick was arguably more NFL ready coming out of college than Cam due to the fact he was in a west coast offense at Tech.

Cam Newton played in a high school single read offense.

Vick is much smaller than Cam.

Vick also had game changing speed, 4.30 type speed and astonishing agility. Cam is slower than Locker.

Cam does not even deserve to be mentioned in the same conversation as Vick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar