GT5 images

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No, it can't. But you should see my dream board:
    [​IMG]

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

:smile:

sick, if only you really had one...

then we could become business partners, make millions and buy our dream cars

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How much are AM's in the US?

They go for around $350,000 in Australia. Though James Packer was wanting to purchase the company (or part of it) which should lower the prices down under. If it ever happens.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Man, I was talking to an Aussie the other day over XBL, and he was telling me all about how crazy prices are there. A hummer h2 goes for 150k? He was pissed when we were telling him the prices we get cars for. But then again, I suppose everything is imported to Aus, right? Other than Holden?

AM Vantage is about 110-126k. The DB9 is still crazy with a 169k tag.
    They're more than I thought they were though. Some guy in town has a vantage and it looks very plain for that type of price tag. Could think of many other cars better for the cost.
    Even the Holden Commodore/Pontiac GT is about 10-15k more expensive there. Same car.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Cost of living is higher over here. (and yes most cars are imported)
    Plus I believe we earn more, which leads to higher prices but overall the cost is the same based on economics.

169k isn't bad (from an aussie standpoint) with our dollar almost at dollar for dollar we can import from the US for a lot cheaper.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Apparently GT5 - Prologue has been sold out already despite not being released yet.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

and for only being a demo of a game not to be released for months

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

thought I'd give ya some pics of a Vanguish from the recent Auto Show here, snapped these with my cell phone, so they might looked underteched

this was a beautiful car .. very clean, almost elegant, yet sporty

Attached Files:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Might be a year away still.

I like the Vanquish but not a fan of that yellow (it looked washed away yellow too might be just the photo).

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

took it with my cell phone ... whatdayaexpect

it was a bright yellow .. call it canary if you like

same car
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar