GTA 5

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Toly, Jul 13, 2013.

1. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Release it before the next-gen consoles, get more money.

They will get sales from both generations of consoles.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

No I dont think they'll make it for both generations.

All the video game people are saying GTA 5 is going to make people want to keep their 360's and not bother with ONE til next year.
  3. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Sure, there is no info on it yet.

But I seriously doubt that it will not be ported over to the next gen consoles.

If I was Rockstar, I wouldn't say anything either. Then nobody would want to buy the game for ps3 or 360. They would wait and get it for the new consoles.
  4. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Ok but they have already confirmed it for the 360 and the ONE is coming out regardless. All the more motivation for them to release it for the ONE if they think it will affect the sales. No way people who buy the ONE are going to wait another five years. It will be there.
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

They won't release it on next-gen. The cost of it won't be worth the little in sales it will get.
  6. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

Maybe as a download on next gen?

No graphical upgrade, just a direct port.

I could see that.
  7. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

^^^^^^^ This is what I'm thinking. But if the game is on PC, I guarantee you its on the next gen as well. Both Run x86 like your PC does so thats really no big deal to port the pc version over.

Its easier to make games for the PS4/Xbox1 than pc now. Devs don't need to worry about a range of system specs to worry about, its all the same.
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

They will probably wait two year and release it as a port, add some exclusive expansions to get people to dish out some more for it. Rockstar is a pretty smart company, they have a plan.
  9. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

3 more days. Been watching the leaked gameplay vids on youtube. This game is going to be awesome. The city is giant but the country side is the size of 3 cities. Cant wait! they said it may be the biggest intertainment launch in history.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

It will be the same game but they will port it over. Of course they won't go back and develop the game completely but it will be released on next gen consoles.