GTA IV Review

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol that was great.

I. Love. SPRING TIME!

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Went to the store to get it. They are fresh out. WAH!

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

took less than a week.

http://www.gamedaily.com/articles/g...-biggest-controversies/?icid=aimDBDL3_link1-a

"The graphic content in Grand Theft Auto was considered so harsh that Australia originally banned the game until changes were made for a "censored" version. This specifically meant removing the ability to kill prostitutes after having your way with them and removing the "gore cheat," which causes blood to gush out like crazy. The "fixed" version eventually saw the light of day, but Australian gamers found a way around it by switching the time zone on their PS2 systems to United States time, restoring the game to its full uncensored version."

gotta love those resourceful ausies!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Interesting.

GTAIV has been censored down here as well. But I got the full American version which should be here tomorrow or today.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

i only rented it - just took it back having completed like 49.08% of it...

addicting game that I hated to take back, but I better take a shower and unlock the door to the game room cause there's a real world to face out there :geek:

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

This game is great. I love it. The story is good, the city is huge, detailed, and filled with all kinds of fun activity. Good stuff. Lots of "that didn't just happen", giggles.

I like how the city is so large you feel lost, like a real city, and how you can go anywhere you want without having to transition from one map to another. Lot's of freedom.

My only complaints are minor:
    Too dark. I can't see a thing sometimes. I mean it is pitch black.
    I'd still like to go into every building
    I don't to get to watch Michelle?
    The instructions dissappear too fast.

But a great game. I can't wait to see and do more. I'm not very far yet.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I finally got it today

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We'll see you in a couple of weeks.

:wave:

10. CRAZYAZFAN

CRAZYAZFAN BAD RAMMA JAMMA

a little off subject but i could not resist 3 mor moths till pre season yeaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar