Guess where celebrities are moving?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alex1939, Dec 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I love Ben Folds.. he's actually playing on my iTunes playlist as I type this. I met him about 5 or 6 years ago on West End. I was sitting in the parking lot of the bank about to go in to make a deposit. I look up and Ben Folds and his two bandmates were walking right in front of the hood of my car. I got out and yelled "Ben!" like a 12 year old girl who just saw Justin Bieber. He turned around and approached ME and couldn't have been nicer. I've met quite a few celebs over the years and he was hands down the nicest and most down to earth.

Also a few years back my wife and stepson met him at one of those Halloween costume tents at the Cool Springs Galleria. He was there with his kids. My wife said her experience with him was much like mine. Super nice. Offered to take a pic.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It's getting pretty hipstery IMO. Particularly Germantown/East Nashville. However, the same could probably be said for just about every large/ish city in America. Lots of hipsters out there these days.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Oh god yes. The entire city is obnoxious. Hipsters and lesbians everywhere.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Once again... I've got kids here, bro. Or else I wouldn't be here.

Still have a few yrs left.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Nashville is great in that you can get away from it in a matter of moments and be in the rolling hills.
    The US East coast is one big horrible town - and the west coast will be the same soon enough.
    Deuce should love it here as it's Michigan south.
    More folks from that state than homegrown these days..

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That's precisely what I love about the area. Want peace and quiet and nature? You got it. Want people and socializing and nightlife? You got it.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Until the southern part runs out of water :p

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

We already have the giant statue of the KKK guy so we are on our way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar