Rumor guess who was looking at property at the Governors Club?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Jan 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UCTITAN

UCTITAN Starter

is wyatt also reporting this?

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I doubt Bob is a Wyatt source - lol

I also learned that Bob has to check and make sure Dolly's gate is functional every day. Just in case Dolly decides to drop by.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

there are some players who still have homes here even though they don't play here anymore

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

He was only on a 1 year deal, so I highly doubt he intended on buying a place in Nashville or surrounding areas..

However, if I had the money and lived in TN, I would live in Franklin, TN.. What a gorgeous area in the winter time.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I might go on twitter and throw it at Wyatt, see what he says.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

you know I did read into it what I wanted to

I want BP to be looking to buy a mansion, but for all I know he could have been looking to sell:hang:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

meh, I still tweeted it to Wyatt, my "friend" who is a security guard told me blah blah blah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar