Guido & Vinnie and the Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

How did they know that? When I talked to Guido & Vinnie about the Titans/Eagles odds, they mentioned that Dallas was favored to win over the Colts. I really didn't think about it until a day later. Guido predicted that the Cowboys with a 5-5 record, would beat the Colts with a 9-0 record at home in Dallas. I thought I heard him wrong or he had made a mistake. After seeing the same odds posted in the Tennessean, I kinda thought that Manning and Harrison must be out of the game. But they played and they lost just like Guido & Vinnie predicted. How did they figure that out? But, on the other hand, they said the Titans would loose by how many points?

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The betting world has a strange amount of insight sometimes, and others a strange lack of it. You can have a similar pattern with blind predictions. You might note that on ESPN page 2, where the sports guy makes his picks every week, his wife is picking this year too. She knows nothing really about football, doesn't follow the news closely, but she's still outpicking him this year by about 6 games.

3. fitantitans

I could see Guido picking the Chargers or Pats to beat Indy, but Dallas at 5-5!
    Is it because they have a bad record vs Dallas?
    Too much Voodoo?
    Or is Guido & Vinnie up to their old school days of game fixin'.

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Two reasons. Romo is right behind Manning in QB efficiency, and the Colts do not play well against a 3-4.

5. fitantitans

But we'll play 4-3, and we'll try to cover their receivers rather than go after Manning, same crap, different day.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Colts have been underdogs the past 2 weeks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar