Guido & Vinnie dish out the skinny @ Miami

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Sep 20, 2006.

?
  1. I'll take the Titans and the 11 points

13 vote(s)
    72.2%
  2. I'm taking Miami. No way Titans meet the spread.

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Got my weekly call from Vegas' own Guido & Vinnie, and as far as the Titans go, things don't look too good. Again, Guido is dishing out the highest odds of the week giving the Titans 11 points at Miami.
    Miami hasn't won a game either which makes this all the more painful. Not like giving us 11.5 pts to the Chargers who are still branging about kicking Tennessees' and Oaklands arses. Those 2 wins would give any NFL team bragging rights!
    Can the Titans fix major problems in 7 days? Can they fix enough problems to meet the spread?
    Collins' is coming off a game were his rating was an embarrassing 1.32.
    The defense has to learn to stay on their assignment and the fundamentals of tackling.
    Last week vs the Chargers, a lot of folks on this board thought that the 11.5 point spread was a little to large. They were wrong.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

No way 11. I think we're gonna see alot of Troupe Sunday.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Can he play quarterback?? Seriously though, once again we need stop a great runningback in Ronnie Brown from getting anything on the ground and force a not too sharplooking Culpepper into making mistakes.

4. i dont know what yall are talking about with this spread, but i think that we have a chance to win this game, and if we will rush culpepper will try to outrun and hes not used to being not as mobile as he is right now

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

The Titans have something to prove, that they are an NFL team, not a disguised college team. If the loses continue to pile up, people are going to start loosing their jobs, players and coaches alike. There is no way around this, Fisher HAS to do something against Miami. If he doesn't, it will be hard to keep his head off the platter.
    The Titans will not win the game, but they will beat the spread. God help them if they don't!

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I think we have a chance....

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I think Culpepper will tear apart our secondary. I would probably take us with the points, but we have no offense what so ever.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Culpepper has royally STUNK in both outings this season. When fans are calling for Joey Harrington you know your QB is a turd..
    Titans can beat this team with a little luck and a few greased palms to the right officials..

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

True, Culpepper doesn't look the same as he used to before his injury. But he is bound to have a big game, and our secondary sucks.

10. asus64

asus64 Camp Fodder

Culpepper sucks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar