Guido & Vinnie dish out the skinny @ Miami

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Sep 20, 2006.

?
  1. I'll take the Titans and the 11 points

13 vote(s)
    72.2%
  2. I'm taking Miami. No way Titans meet the spread.

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Provided Ronnie Brown doesn't make our defence look stupid.

2. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Dang.....I forgot about Ronnie. Well I reckon our run-stopping-defense wil get tested.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

If Robaire and Haynesworth play well, we can handle the running game. If if if if if if if if if if if if if if...

4. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Here we go again. EVERYONE WHO TRIES TO CONVINCE THEMSELVES THAT THE TITANS HAVE ANY CHANCE IN ANY GAME THIS YEAR NEEDS TO SNAP OUT OF IT. Miami will look great this week and have a breakout game against the lowly Titans. Of course I don't want that, but this team is in shambles right now, both offensively and defensively, and I predict it might get even worse before it gets any better..which is a scary thought. As long as Collins is in there expect minimal points to be scored.

5. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Couldn't agree more. The Titans secondary blows and will give up more big plays..what else is new.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

or you both could be wrong. Maybe we have got a shot because the Dolphins suck and our guys want to lay a beatdown on a team whose qb basically dissed our team several months ago when he said he didn't want to entertain the idea of coming here. Maybe the D wants to punish Culpepper for getting us stuck with Kerry Collins. Maybe Collins will come to play. Maybe the score will be 21-17 and V.Young will be the hero of the day. Maybe Pacman will take one to the house. Maybe we aren't as bad as we have been telling ourselves... Maybe Miami sucks, which they do. I wasn't really shocked by last week. I didn't think it would be that bad. The only thing the Dolphins have proven this year is that the color scheme of their unis make them look like flaming tarts.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

To quote the great Homer J. Simpson again:

"I like my beer cold, my TV loud and my homosexuals flaming."

8. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Nah, it's gonng be ugly again. Our secondary really might be the worst it's ever been in years, mainly becasue of personnel and Shwartz's schemes. Rush D is ok.. but expect the pass D to give up big plays and make Culpepper look better than he really is. Collins looks lost out there..yikes.

9. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Getting old.

10. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

winner, winner chicken dinner... Stole the exact words out of my mouth...

I might add this:

If you expect them to do bad and they do well I will be excited. I am tired of being let down week after week.

The Titans are a bad team. And until we prove we aren't a bad team I will not expect to beat anyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar