Guido & Vinnie with the Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Sep 14, 2007.

?
  1. Titans win, I'll take Vinnies' +6.5

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Titans win, I'll take Guidos' +7.5

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Titans loose, but close game

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. Titans loose, BIG.

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Got my weekly call from Vegas. Guido & Vinnie seem to be torn on this game. One says Titans +6.5, the other, Titans +7.5. The problem between them rests on the Jags Titans game. A game whereas the Titans were suppose to loose because they would not be able to run the football against Jacksonville. Question is, are the Titans RBs and their O-Line better or is the Jags run-stop defense overrated.
    Guido says, "LenDale was their starter but was pulled when Chris Brown started chewing up the field. Chris Brown was a surprise for both Del Rio and Fisher. The Colts will be ready for Brown".
    Vinnie said that it had nothing to do with Lendale vs Brown. It was all Titans O-Line vs the Jags D-Line. The Titans won the battle and because Brown is faster than LenDale, Brown got the spotlight.
    Other questions came up;
    Can Young throw effectively against the Colts?
    Can the Titans secondary contain the Colts WRs?
    Can the Titans pressure Manning?
    Can the Titans O-Line repeat their performance?
    BUT...............The Titans beat the Super Bowl champs last year and had them on the run in game 1.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I'll take vinnies +6.5 :yes:

I love how people are now questioning whether the Jags D has gone soft. They were solid enough when we were in the red zone.:rolleyes:

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

We suck in the red zone. It sounds old school, but you can count on it every time, "Eddie right, Eddie left, short throw to right corner, then kick the field goal". Vanderbilt could stop us in the red zone.

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

So that's why we couldn't score in the redzone....:grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar