Guido & Vinnie with the Dallas line

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Sep 26, 2006.

?

Dallas @ Titans

Poll closed Oct 1, 2006.
  1. I'll take Dallas and give the points

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I'm staying with the pts and taking the Titans

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. I think the Titans will meet the spread but won't win the game.

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Again, Guido is giving this game the biggest odds, Titans +9.5, at home.
    Dallas comes to Nashville after a bye week with a 1-1 record. They beat Washington by 17 pts.
    Prior to the Washington game, I was hearing crys about putting in Tony Romo instead of Bledsoe. I'm not hearing that anymore, so maybe he has settled down.
    Will a hurting T.O. play vs the Titans? Terry Glenn is nursing a bad hand, will he play?
    There are some negitives in Dallas, but is that a big deal vs the 0-3 Titans?
    The Titans can not afford to loose this game, but I'm not sure they have the weapons to do anything about it.
    Last week the Titans lost against Miami, but beat that huge spread.
    9.5 pts, at home, I'm going to have to think about this one awhile.

2. fitantitans

I just don't believe the Titans have enough to beat anyone until after the bye week. I think they will beat the spread, but not enough to win. I think Dallas is a better team than Miami. I think Dallas will get several of our DBs benched, finally!
    From day-1 everyone had this game listed as a Loss for the Titans. Very possibly true, but it's that 9.5 point spread that makes the difference.

3. fitantitans

Wow! Today is Wednesday. Out of the 9 people responding to the poll, only 1 believes there is a chance the Titans can win. WOW!

4. Scotty35

Scotty35 Guest

if we can pressure Bledsoe we will keep it close. I pick the Titans to cover

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar