Guido & Vinnies outlook

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Dec 13, 2006.

?
  1. I'm staying home, Titans +3.5

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. I'm going with Guido, I'll give the pts and take the Jags -3.5

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. A nightmare.......Jags win by more than 7

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Guido says Titans +3.5. Vinnie thought it more of Titans +7.5, but +3.5 it is. Most, myself included, think that is not enough. The Jags are in the hot mix for a Wild Card spot, they need this win. Their win over the Colts was a big step, although not as big, this game means alot to them.
    The Titans had trouble stopping the run against the Texans, now we have to stop the Jags running game. Won't be easy. But we are playing in Nashville, that's worth 3 points, is Vegas calling this a toss-up?
    Thinking on how badly the Jags need this game and how badly they beat us and the Colts, my money is on the Jags -3.5. If the odds were in Vinnies' favor, -7.5, I might have to think about that a bit more.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Voting with my heart, not my head.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

This seems like one of those games where we either win by 2 or 3, or lose by 10-20.

4. mdfan

mdfan Starter

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

can we do what the Texans have done twice to beat the Jugs..

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't think so, I think they've just gotten in their heads... something's got to be wrong there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar