Guido & Vinny on Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Sep 7, 2009.

?

Pittsburgh & Tennessee

Poll closed Sep 10, 2009.
  1. I'll take the points, Titans +6

21 vote(s)
    84.0%
  2. Not in Pittsburgh vs the Champs. Steelers win -6

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  3. Too close to call. I'll sit it out this week.

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

First game of the year and it should pan out to be a battle.
    The last time they played this game, it was in Nashville and expected to see Pittsburgh blow out the Titans. It didn't play out that way. The Titans beat the boggers out of the Steelers and sent them and their fans home crying foul. Mostly because of an over-rated clash between Titans players and a makeshaft Terrible Towel.
    This year the game is in Pittsburgh. The players may take the Towel 'thing' lightly, but not the loss. They can take it anyway they want, but they will have to beat the Titans if they want revenge.
    The Guido & Vinny on the game is the Titans +6. I've seen the Titans +5 but not on a betting site. I can see giving the Steelers a homefield edge, but can not figure the other 3 points. These are the Super Bowl champs, but they got embarrassed in Nashville by a better team. Both teams have brought in re-enforcements but its too early to figure out if they're help either team.
    I can't see the other 3 points, so I have to take the points and the Titans.

2. fitantitans

I also noticed the point spread on the Chiefs vs Baltimore game. The Chiefs +11.5. So much for that 100 million dollar part-time defensive lineman they bought!

3. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

umm really?..chiefs?..who did the chiefs pick up?

4. fitantitans

You're right. He went to the Redskins. Chiefs, Redskins, whatever. I had the indian part right!

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Haynesworth didn't go to the Chiefs, he went to the Redskins. :clown:

6. MadDog

MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

most of the NFL lines I've seen have Tennessee as the underdog. Nothing new since they r defending and they have homefield... but i'll take the Titans and points

7. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

You must be thinking of Mike Vrabel ;)

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

This is a great season opening game, I'm pumped. Not making any boastful predictions, I'm sitting out on the betting. Could go either way, we'll see who shows up for it.

I'd much rather lose this week and get revenge in the playoffs, which is a more likely scenario...

9. MadDog

MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

Yeh I'm sitting out also... week one in history has bitten me in the buttocks. Although I believe we'll come out strong, I'd rather it be playoffs also:)

10. fitantitans

I'm glad we didn't think that way when we played the Jags 3 times in one year and beat them all 3 times!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar