Had The Texans picked up Vince Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I don't get where the entitlement comes from? He chose to go to philly in order to be a backup. And has not had any problems.

Kevin Kolb was given a big contract after playing "decent" in a few games. Think about it. One big knock on VY is he cant understand a offense. He is in one of the most complicated offenses in the league and is playing pretty real good lol. Now your telling me a team like Miami, Seattle, Jaxsonville, Kansas City wouldn't give him a shot? Ive said this from the beginning, all he needs is to make it through this season with no issues and maybe a few good games and he will actually be a hot commodity this offseason. He is young and has a ton of upside.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

dream team and injuries highlite 2011 for 'the Diva'

Miami activly avoided VY in 2011 not sure why they will go after him for 2012
    Seattle acquired Jackson
    Tarpkitties drafted Gabbert
    No way KC dumps Cassell for 'the Diva'

VY will be lucky to get another BU gig for 2012 and the entitlement comes from his attitude while a Titan and, although I only seen highlites, his apparent continuation in Philadelphia.

3. CaptainQuick

CaptainQuick Starter

Wasn't Miami playing with Denver with Orton during the time VY went to Philly. It seemed as if he got cut here and next day he was talking "Dream Team" I think VY has a chance to catch on somewhere maybe as a starter. If not for Jackson, Vince would've put up Brady numbers Sunday. Granted, it was against a horrible D, but this is can't throw the ball Vince we're talking about. It would be kinda odd seeing him in Jacksonville. They drafted Gabbert, but did you see the play where he ducked his head. This guy is running scared when he's in the game..

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

What did he do as a titan that showed self entitlement? When he was backing up KC he never said he should be the starter, even during the 0-6 season. He would always thank his teammates in interviews, i don't get where it's coming from.

And even as a eagle he is staying quiet. Talking about how he's learning and everything. i don't see it.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Leaving the team hotel for Casa del Young and not bothering to make a team flight come to mind. The guy has a rap sheet a mile long when it comes to this sort of thing. It's been beat to death. The guy is gone. He appears to be making progress. There is no point in denying his past.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

after his last 2 starts he won't have trouble finding a backup gig, and I wouldn't be surprised if he starts somewhere immediately.

you realize Philly was his first option because he wanted a reputation makeover right? He signed immediately after Free Agency opened and Miami, Seattle, Jacksonville never had a chance at him.

I could see him going to Miami, Washington, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Seattle, Houston, or the Jets and compete for the starting job.

7. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

The problem with this is that Foster missed 2 games. Now he does only have 10 more carries than CJ. But I imagine he would be over 1000 at this point had he played all 11 games thus far.

8. TheSureThing

Everyone seems to think our QB play has been stellar this season. In reality, our QB play was better last season.

Hasselbeck has produced 1 or fewer offensive touchdowns (rushing or passing) in 3 games already. His 83 rating doesn't impress me much, and he has yet to complete a deep home run pass.

Defenses don't respect Hasselbeck deep like they did, meaning more defenders closer to the line clogging lanes up for CJ.

VY was better last season than anything we've seen this year. We probably win @ Jacksonville and vs Cincy with Young in at QB.

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

^ Life gets harder without Britt.

10. TheSureThing

VY didn't have him for half his career he never got that excuse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar