Hakeem Nicks>Kenny Britt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by onetontitan, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I have absolutely no problem with Britt over Nicks.

It's the JJP/Morgan thing that gets me.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Agreed. I like Britt and I'm glad he is on our side.

3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Well... Nicks has been healthy, so he certainly has that going for him.

Though a healthy Britt is something I would love to see. Just for one season. Please Football Gods? Please?

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Nicks has had on and off injury problems, but nothing serious.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Nicks has also had Eli throwing to him.

While Britt has had Collins, Young, and Hasselbeck.

But its hard to compare the two when Britt has about one season worth of games.

6. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

This thread is as dumb as the JPP>Morgan thread. The insinuation is that we somehow missed on the better player when, in actuality, we didn't have the chance to draft either.

For the last time on the field Britt is a far more dominant force than Nicks end of story. Britt sees double coverage, Nicks rarely does. Britt is a much more imposing physical presence on the field, he is taller, heavier and as fast, if not faster than Nicks. Nicks drops a lot of balls and I don't see that at all with Britt. The Giants throw the ball far more often too.

Staying healthy or being injured is totally random... it's not like Nicks hasn't had his share of injuries causing him to miss time.

This thread is dumb sorry.

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

...2 legit 2 britt...this guy would b going crazy if for what was already said - injuries/fisherball

kenny over nicks, jpp over dm - i agree with the general consensus

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

good post. but you must have forgotten, when he was younger, kenny was dropping a lot of passes.

but yeah, he's fixed that problem from what ive seen recently, so ill give him the benefit of the doubt.

9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I just remember the big drop of a deep bomb he had that hit him in the chest when he was wide open. I don't recall drops being a problem at all though for awhile.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

When healthy Kenny Britt is a top 10 WR and we've seen how he can take over game by himself. Nicks is a good WR and when he's got it going he can be a top 10 WR but think about his QB and even though Nicks makes some great catches he still drops a lot too.

If Britt can stay healthy look out cause if Locker is smart he'll be looking for him a lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar