Halla-freakin-loua! Fisher moving away from the zone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

If anyone believes this
    Call me 731-555-1212
    I've got some global warming crap i got from Al Gore to sell you.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

he need players with a true heart for the game. not these guys that know they will never be great and pretend like they are trying just to earn a dollar.

Finny has heart and loves what he does and wants to be the best he can. some of our other guys just playing football for a living and calling it a day.

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

that was a fluke!!! Do you know how many 6th or 7th round corners we have drafted before that have never made it!!! Tons!!! We lucked up on finnegan!

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Mouton was a 3rd rounder.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

We did get lucky with Finnegan, I'd like to hope that Mouton or McCourty or both can turn into solid CBs.

I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. I'd still like to see us make a move at Dunta or Leigh Bodden. Upgrade the position. Use Mouton and McCourty as depth.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think the Titans will be looking to bring in experience at CB and let Mouton and McCourty mature. I'd be willing to guess they'll be in the hunt for any CBs out there and wouldn't be shocked to see them go after a RFA if they can find a situation like Carr.

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

really oh my goodness i was totally unaware of that! that just blows my mind :rolleyes:

8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Lito sheppard just got cut by the jets what about him? Funny fisher making that point, when that is exactly what he let qb's do to him last year!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar