Halloween Season - Props, Haunts, Events etc.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Sep 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Since the Halloween discussion was all over SureThing's CJ2K thread I'll move the Oct discussion over here..

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

This is Nancy - who lives in the upstairs window. You can "kinda" see her from the street but is hidden by a big tree. This is the view from the sidewalk - so kids really **** themselves when they walk by..
    She's on a flicker bulb that draws your eye up to the window..

[​IMG]

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Porch as of last week.
    Probably 12 or 13 pumpkins now..

[​IMG]

5. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Lol i was wondering if we should start a thread specifically for this.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Yea that's trippy for sure.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

This is Jerome..
    I've caught kids sneaking thru the trees in the last week to get a better look at him.
    The pumpkin says "Tips" and last year we got about five different donations by Halloween..

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

After I finish my ghost Im planning to make Ill post a pic here

Hope its up to Cruds standards...

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

And for Nashville haunted house fans - I visited the new location for Slaughterhouse up in the Hermitage area on Saturday and it was still pretty good even having moved from downtown. They have upped the game on the "lost doorways" gag and there are some seriously claustrophobic rooms..

10. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

For now we got some orange lights w/ black fabric along the mantle and handrail up the stairs. A few decor pieces that light up that's randomly placed in the living room.

We're still trying to come up with a plan to hang lights on the front porch and maybe pick up a prop to sit out here. Ain't trying to break the bank either. I know I've got to get quite a bit of lights for Christmas when that comes around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar