Halo ODST

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Riverman, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I've been a Halo addict since the early release of the original. Used to play that SOB for 3 or 4 hours and not even know it. Just saw the trailer for Halo ODST. It appears to be a FPS- hope so because Halo Wars wasn't much fun.

http://www.bungie.net/projects/odst/features.aspx#story

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It is a FPS. They are also releasing Halo: Reach sometime in the next few years as well.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Halo Reach is supposed to be Halo 4 from my understanding. More on the lines of 1-3

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

A prequel of sorts from what I've seen.

5. TitanMatt

TitanMatt Bleed Blue!!!

im with ya on the halo addict thing. i just graduated college in 2007 and my senior year i had classes on tuesday/thursday LOL. i would play for 4-5 hours and it would seem like maybe one. LOVE those games. I only play online though, with some buddies, dont really play much of the single player or co-op (after beating it once).

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I'm not a Halo junkie or anything, but I like the game a lot. I just hate playing online. They really shouldn't give 13 year olds headsets.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Pretty much true of any online game. First thing I do when online is mute everyone.

8. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

I'm looking forward to it but I LOVED Halo Wars. I think I was the only one...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar