Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Hangover 2 teaser trailer

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Gunny, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,600
    Watched an episode of The Simpsons last night that I know was out years before The Hangover came out.
    Homer goes to Vegas, wakes up with a hangover, realizes he has married some gal though he doesn't remember it, gets chased by a tiger and almost gets roughed up by Drederik Tatum aka Mike Tyson etc.
    Coincidence?
    2 people high five this.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,237
    aha! That's why it wasn't that funny.

It was based off a Simpsons episode.
  2. wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Moolah:
    $86
    You're telling me you didn't laugh when Ken Jeong came out of the trunk with the crowbar?
  3. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    This movie was funnier than people give it credit for. It's fashionable to say this film was overrated.

I liked the film a good deal, and probably would have loved it if I hadn't seen so many of the jokes and cameos in the trailer.

That said, I think Todd Phillips got lucky. Guy is a really average comedy director, who was lucky enough to work with two really great comedy actors in Zach Galifinakis and Ed Helms.
    1 people high five this.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,850
    I never said The Hangover wasn't overrated. It is... still funny, and definitely the best comedy of 09.
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,237
    Do what?? Everyone acted like it was laugh out loud hilarious. So I'd say the opposite.

It was smirkish funny and not much else.
  6. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,485
    Agreed. I laughed harder watching The Informant, which was released in the same year. Best comedy of 09, IMO.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.