HANNIBAL

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Surprising stroke of genius on the part of, gulp, NBC of all networks.
    Someone there finally gets it.
    I love that they have taken a familiar story (Red Dragon) and are playing it out, with smart takes on all those great characters as a setup over an entire season.
    Mads Mikkleson is a fantastic Lecter and Fishburn is easily the best Crawford.
    I really hope they continue to touch base on the other books and add in the likes of Dolarhyde, Verger, Jame Gumbe etc. over time. How cool would it be to see the Benjamin Raspail back-story? I have a feeling we won't see Starling, but I'm fine with that.. Good smart stuff..
    More please.....

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I was super excited when I first heard about it. Then was disappointed when it started off a bit iffy. 2-3 episodes in I was thinking I might let it go. But I decided to give it another couple episodes and I'm glad I did. It really hit its stride these past few episodes and it's now one of the shows I look forward to most each week.

Mikkleson is perfectly cast and absolutely makes the show. Can't wait until we really start seeing the monster come out (haven't watched last night's episode yet). Something about the Will Graham character doesn't quite seem right though. IDK if it's the casting or just the writing. I can't really put my finger on what it is that bothers me about the character, but it's there.

FYI: And you may already know this, but America missed one episode. After the Boston bombings they pulled an episode because it had something to do with a child killer (yet nothing to do with bombs). You can get the episode through Amazon or iTunes but I personally won't be paying to see an episode that they pulled for some stupid overly-PC reason.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I saw it for the first time last night. Why does that fool keep cooking and eating the wrong parts of the animal?? Is he British??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar