Happy Birthday BP!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Eat cake!
    [​IMG]

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

Happy Birthday dude

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I love *******. Thanks man.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

thanks Gunny. I'm going to have a nice meal later with wife and son and my parents at Chattanooga Golf and Country Club. Here in a bit I'll be off to Mass and before lunch I'm taking my son to the Creative Discovery Museum. I wish there was a Super Bowl being played today but I guess that kind of every 7 years tradition is over unless they revert back to no off week.

Thanks for the thread.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

TB beat me to it.. i noticed that your bday was soon so i was planning on posting it on here..

Happy birthday dude.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

thanks man. here's to another year of posting photo chops!!! :toast:

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

:ha:

I met her at the 2005 CES show. I swear she's barely five feet tall... it's a frickin' miracle that she can manage to stand upright. God bless her.

Here's a classic from the ultimate babe...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k4SLSlSmW74"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k4SLSlSmW74" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Have a great day.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

you know that performance got her killed?

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I thought it was because she made the mistake of thinking that no talent douchebag Peter Lawford was her friend (didn't a despondent Monroe call Lawford the night she died, but being the butthead he was, he didn't bother to go over to check on her).

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

The goverment murdered Monroe for what she knew. That performance made it too obvious that there was a romantic connection between her and JFK. It really didn't help at all that RFK was actually in love with her. The press knew all about it but back then the media outlets had credibilty and the sense not to sensationalize sex scandal. It's really an intesting topic. There is plenty I have forgotten about it I know...

or maybe the mafia did it... she didn't just die. She was murdered. That much I know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar