Happy Tuesday from the meth and inbreeding Capitol of the world!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nickmsmith, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Happy Tuesday from Mt. Vernon Indiana!!!

[​IMG]

Caption: "This Is Are Favorit pic."

[​IMG]

Caption: Name Withheld's Senior Pic Class of 2000 This is everybody Favorit

(This is an actual couple I ran across on myspace. I actually bookmarked it. Sorry if this is you or anyone you know.)

And the south is the butt of every redneck joke??? They haven't visited Indiana.

Here's part of the Wikipedia entry for Mount Vernon Indiana:

"This is also the hometown of Blake a very good looking member of society. he is known for his kickboxing and ice fishing. he also is known for his ability to fly. you probably also have seen him on the cover of studs monthly. Yes he is a very talented and amazing man. but for a small fee he is willing to date your daughters"

Somebody Hijacked the only computer in the city. I'm sure the local police will be right on it once they break the encrypted code known as "English."

Have a good Tuesday.

2. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

That is freaking awesome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar