Hard Knocks to feature the Atlanta Falcons

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

They definitely ignore Georgia Tech.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

try being in NY I have to deal with Jets and Giants fans all year round. We play them back to back at home so it will either be two great weeks in the office or two weeks of he** at the office from two different fan bases. At least I will always have my Yanks trying to win their 28th :)

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think we'll beat both of them... but that is so late in the season that Whitehurst might be starting, in which case we will lose both.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

I have Niners and Raiders fans all around, then you throw in the Bears (actually a big following here in NorCal) and Seahawks fans.... it's pretty hostile ;)

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

We about to get buck naked and wrestle.

Baseball over everything.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'm ready.

Fill the tub up with grape jelly. Lego.

7. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

As far as I know, I'm the only Titans fan in Phoenix.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

that is as hostile as it gets..... just as bad a jets, giants, some patriots here as well which makes no sense but they take the abuse away from me so its ok lol.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I lived in Sacramento for about 6 months when I was a little kid. Still had family there up until a few years ago. Now they've all moved out here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar