Harrison is a gutless rey-rey want too be

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IfFW-Yezv0k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

should be suspended - from a cannon!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I have referred to the guy as "Thug Life" ever since the Superbowl against the Cardinals

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

LMAO @ want too be! Did you maybe mean wanna be? Also, you didn't spell Ray right or capitalize it. god!

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Harrison is absolutely a head hunter who tries to knock people out cold all the time. No excuse for that crap. he should be suspended and heavily fined. They have to stop him before he kills someone.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. pettso

pettso Starter

While I agree his title was pretty terrible, being grammar police with bad grammar is poor form. Wanna is not actually a word either. :p

I honestly don't mind that hit. Colt McCoy was not defenseless and you can argue that he was basically a runner on that play. I don't see why that should be illegal when hitting a QB and not any other player. Hard hits are part of football, you can't whine about it half the time then agree with it when a call like that is made. That kind of hit makes a QB not want to leave the pocket again.

Protecting a QB in the pocket is one thing, protecting a QB when they're running out of the pocket is a whole new ballgame in my opinion. Rules are rules though, and he broke them. Also, didn't Jerry Gray just tell our safeties to take people's heads off? Most people enjoyed that on these boards.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

The day he broke his eye socket was the most happy I've ever been seeing someone get injured.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

That was a joke. It must have went over your head.

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

To me the worst thing Harrison has ever done is still the pile-driver on VY last season. It was completely unnecessary and obviously an attempt to hurt/injure. Lifted him into the air, then flipped him upside down and slammed him head/neck first into the ground as hard as he could. Even his teammate got up and looked at him like "what the hell was that all about James?" If that had been Brady or Manning he did that to, he would have been suspended for sure! Vince come down on his head/neck with brutal force. That was before his head hunting incidents last season. If he did that now, even to a non elite QB, he would be suspended for multiple games.

9. pettso

pettso Starter

Yep, way over my head. After reading it again and understanding where the joke was supposed to be I still didn't find it funny. :\

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar